Saturday, May 19, 2012

Late Night Playlist W/ Old Escuela Selections

Just for shits and giggles. Also thankful that Across the Universe was long enough for me to write this.

Hole - Northern Star. Her best song hands down.

Glee (yeah) - Somebody that I Used to Know - I don't care if Goyte had a bitch fit over it, it really didn't sound that much different from the original except it was two boys.

Across The Universe - I strive to be in a place where nothing is gonna change my world.

Etta James - Trust in Me - if you don't own this than you must spend the buck to listen to this incredible mix of vocals and emotion. Trust in me... Love will see us through if only trust in me. This is a song to drink alone in a bar to.

amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone - Amy made you know her through her songs and now there in an ache in our chests, she floods you with dread but you ask for it again and again.

Jimi Hendricks - Wind Cries Mary - I feel like I shoulnt need to explain Jimi to you ok?

The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 1 and 2 - I love when songs tell a full story with imagery so vivid you see the Men walking through the wood coming across a crying creature.

Pete Yorn -Atlantic City Live - I have quite the love for AC.

No comments:

Post a Comment