Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do You Hear Me Andy Cohen?

First let me say that this is in no way hating on the Real Housewives series, I'm an avid watcher of almost every season (except Miami and DC- but I'm usually a bad first season watcher).

Lately I've been seeing more and more inconntations (or revamps when it comes to Miami - which is that even worth doing?).  Instead of wasting time and energy interviewing one delusional plastic fame whore after another (my GOD that must be irritating... or hilarious... or both.)  Why doesn't Bravo try, just TRY, a new twist on the Housewives series.

Just in the famed history of the Jetsons and Flintstones, why not have crossover seasons?  Say Gretchen has to spend extended time in New York to work on her Gretchen Christine line, why not let her join in on the fun of the New York Housewives.

Now Andy I know you're probably worried about ruffling feathers, but instead of threatening the regular stars, regulate the cross-overs as "Friends of the Housewives" that way they can still get involved in all the drama, but there isn't a real reason for them to need to come back for the next season.

Personally I think this would be incredible.  Imagine Ramona and Vicki fighting over who is busier and who's daughter is more amazing?  Heather and Luann competing to see who knows more about etiquette?  Oh and let's not get started with all the competing businesses!

So listen to my plea Andy, and don't forget that producer's credit when the show becomes a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment